Let’s cut to the chase. Some links on this site pay us referral fees for sending business and sales. We value your time and money and won't waste it. For our complete advertising policy, click here. The content on this page is not provided by any companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone.

From the very start, Qatar Airways business class is game changing. It starts with the choice between a hot or cold towel, gets even better with Laurent Perrier Rose before take off and then hits its stride with dine on demand food actually worth eating. Plus, there’s the whole beds in the sky thing. If the bright lights and delicious foods of Singapore are calling you, these £1145 round trip business class flights are a pretty darn good way to get there. Here’s how to book!

The Flight Deals To Singapore

Qatar Airways has been offering aggressive sales to Singapore for years, but it’s been a while since they’ve dropped below £1200 round trip. The airline is having a flash sale from a few European cities, and if you start in Sofia, Bulgaria – a lovely place to visit on its own – you can lock in the very lowest prices. Don’t feel like getting to Sofia? £1285 from Stockholm is your next best bet, which ain’t bad at all, and actually gives you both legs on the Airbus A350 in each direction, rather than 1/2.

The Dates You Can Jet Set

Let’s be real, it’s pretty fun telling your friends that you’re jet setting to Singapore, either to enjoy the city, food and culture itself or venture further afield into Southeast Asia. Side note: Singapore is one of the best cities for getting onward flights to Bali. These flight deals are available on varying dates from each city, so we’ll break it down nice and easy.

If you’re cool with getting to Sofia, these deals are valid almost any day from November 5th, 2019 through to the end of schedule in 2020. If Stockholm is your preferred departure point, you can depart as early as this weekend, August 11th and can travel any time up to the end of schedule 2020. Both deals require at least a 3 or 4 night stay, but if you’re going all the way to Asia, that would seem logical. Longer is fine too!

How To Book Business Class

All Qatar Airways flights between Doha and Singapore now feature Qsuites with privacy door on the stunning A350. If you depart Sofia, there’s about a 75% chance you’ll have a fully flat seat and a 25% chance you’ll have something that goes almost fully flat on the short flight to Doha, but isn’t quite as advanced. Obviously the service is still the same. From Stockholm to Doha, you’d likely get the older 350 seat which remains one of the best in the sky to this day, but is not the Qsuite. Here’s a review of the A320 business experience, the older A350 seat and the A350 Qsuite.

We’ve made super easy to use booking links, which take you directly to the lowest prices on each route. All you’ll need to do is click, change dates to suit your needs and then booking something great while you can, like…

You can also book these deals directly with Qatar Airways here, but note that the Sofia deals will be a bit more expensive. Here’s a guide to having the most fun in Singapore, and here are the best bars to hit up while you’re there. Cheers to that!

Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
BoardingArea
Get the travel tips you can't afford to miss delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe below!

Get the travel tips you can't afford to miss delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe below!

* indicates required
Newsletter

You have Successfully Subscribed!