Got a spare 500,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points sitting around? It’s ok, few do. The good news is that the points you do have can go further than usual this summer, with a few particular hotel gems scattered throughout Europe. In the first bit of good news in quite a long time, it is mostly open this week for travel!
As hotels throughout Europe celebrate their reopening, Marriott has slashed the number of points you’ll need for typically peak dates, by making all stays off peak through July 31st. If a summer getaway somewhere – anywhere – is in order, this is a great way to enjoy some five star luxury for less…
Amazing Properties To Cash In Off Peak Luxury
As of June 15th, Europe is mostly open to travelers from within Europe, and from July 1st many countries will welcome visitors from further afield as well. With off peak dates for all hotels guaranteed through July 31st, you can enjoy amazing prices (using points) on top Marriott Bonvoy properties in Europe, including…
- W Amsterdam – open
- The St. Regis Rome – open
- The St Regis Venice – reopening 19 June
- Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice – reopening 1 July
- Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan – reopening 1 July
- Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville – reopening 1 July
- Maria Christina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Sebastien – reopening 9 July
- W Barcelona – reopening on the 9 July
- W Verbier – reopening on the 3 July
- Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna – open
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection, Dublin – reopening 29 June
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall – due to reopen 4 July *dependent on UK Government confirmation for the hospitality sector
Aside from being awesome places to stay anyway, countries where these hotels are situated are among the first to swing their doors of tourism open, which means those in Europe can definitely partake, and those from outside likely will get a crack at it too.
If these properties aren’t already showing off peak availability for most of summer, they should be shortly. As always, availability is first come first serve for points bookings, so if you’re trying to get in, keep an eye over the next 24-72 hours.
With the additional flexibility Marriott is offering on all booking this year, there’s not a lot to lose if plans change, and a lot to love if they don’t. It’s great to see a hotel group not only making attractive stay offers for new cash bookings, but also understanding the value of making people with points happy too..