At these prices, you might as well…
It’s May, which means summer is technically here, but it just doesn’t quite feel like it until you board a plane bound for an exciting destination. If you’ve been looking for that “wow, that’ll do” deal, it “may” just be here. British Airways has just launched their May sale, which includes bargains in every cabin, from £20 economy flights in Europe to £1600 long haul first class flights to the West Coast of the USA.
We combed the sale to find the very best offers in each and every cabin. So here are the offers worth jumping on, before they disappear forever. Nothing says summer like a vacation, or at least booking one!
There are some flight offers worth shouting about, but we’ll get to those later. One of the best ways to save ridiculous money on travel is to book flight + hotel packages, which offers flights for two people and a hotel room to share for a fraction of the usual cost. This sale offers some borderline ridiculous deals, like…
- Nice, France with flights + 2 nights of hotel for £93 per person.
- Venice, Italy with flights + 2 nights of hotel for £98 per person.
- Barcelona, Spain with flights + 2 nights of hotel for £106 per person.
- Mallorca, Spain with flights + 7 nights hotel for £170 per person.
And the insane value: Rome in Club Europe business class with not one, or two – but three nights in a four star hotel for £186 per person.
If you want cheap and cheerful to nice places, this sale definitely has a fair bit of it. There are flights to places all over Europe at prices as low as you’ll ever find them, and given the volatility of low cost airlines these days, they are particularly useful at the moment.
- £40 round trip London to Bordeaux.
- £42 round trip London to Alicante.
- £46 round trip London to Gibraltar.
- £50 round trip London to Copenhagen.
- £52 round trip London to Gothenburg.
- £60 round trip London to Ibiza (cue Tiny Tempah).
- £65 round trip London to Istanbul.
And yes, there are lots of others too.
Speaking of business class, there are some routes being offered at insane prices, which offer round trips in Club Europe for under £100 all in. Yep, lounges, checked bags, drinks on the plane and all that jazz.
- £92 round trip business class London to Amsterdam.
- £112 round trip business class London to Nice, France.
Just like with European short haul, two people traveling and splitting a hotel room can seriously benefit from the holiday package offers. Here are a few of the best, like…
- £379 per person New York with flights + 3 nights hotel.
- £379 per person Chicago with flights + 3 nights hotel.
- £399 per person Las Vegas with flights + 3 nights hotel.
- £426 per person Miami with flights + 3 nights hotel.
If you just want flights alone, or don’t want to book for two people, these solo flight deals are incredible, like…
- £251 London to New York round trip.
- £256 London to San Jose, California round trip.
- £286 London to Orlando round trip.
Business class has excellent offers as well, which bring flights to places all over the world starting around £1300 round trip. You can always upgrade these flights to first class as well, for roughly 18,000 Avios per person each way. The best business class offers we found include…
- £1366 London to New York business class round trip.
- £1448 London to Nashville business class round trip.
- £1386 London to Orlando business class round trip.
- £1398 London to San Francisco business class round trip.
- £1498 London to Vancouver business class round trip.
Hey, we told you there were good deals on offer, right?
This sale ends May 21st, but many of the best deals have very limited availability and probably won’t last through the weekend. Call your boss, your friend, lover or whoever and start planning. Don’t forget: you can pay a deposit of just £350 to lock in any of the long haul luxury deals if you add even just one night of car rental.