This deal is brought to you by our friends Premium-Flights
British Airways, Lufthansa/Swiss and more exotic airlines like Kuwait Airways are offering some good First class deals at the moment, from different European cities to destinations around the world.
In a world where coffee has doubled and economy is rarely economical, these fares may still be expensive, but there’s real value too.
Assuming you’re not licking your wounds from holiday expenses, we’ve listed them all below, including links where you can book the actual deals, with tips telling you what dates these first class offers are available to travel.
First Class Travel Dates
London to the US:
ON/AFTER 16JAN 23 AND ON/ BEFORE 28FEB 23. (Those dates are around £200 more expensive as listed below)
AND ON/AFTER 30JUL 23 AND ON/BEFORE 11DEC 23.
London to Bengaluru:
June to October 2023.
Amsterdam to South America:
June to October 2023.
Istanbul to Manila or Bangkok:
Wide open in 2023.
How to Book These Flight Deals
The cheapest fares can be found via OTA’s or the airlines itselves, links with prices here below.
With British Airways and American Airlines, flights that are marked with a * are nonstop. Other flights will have 1 stop in the US, and the short leg within the US is with American Airlines in Domestic First class. More destinations in the US are available.
- £2270 First class Round Trip to New York *
- £2445 First class Round Trip to Boston *
- £2445 First class Round Trip to Chicago*
- £2380 First class Round Trip to Atlanta*
- £2490 First class Round Trip to Tampa
- £2350 First class Round Trip to Nashville
- £2450 First class Round Trip to Portland
- £2480 First class Round Trip to Las Vegas
With Lufthansa First class
With Lufthansa in First class to Bogota. For flights to other destinations the additional short leg within South America is in Business class.
- £2598 First class Round Trip to Lima
- £2599 First class Round Trip to Bogotá
- £2599 First class Round Trip to Medellín
- £2598 First class Round Trip to Guayaquil
With Kuwait Airways in First class suites all the way.
These deals all have limited shelf life, due to the increasingly small size of first class cabins. If they’re for you, get em’ while you can. Don’t forget British Airways offers an amazing opportunity to put a deposit down if you combine with hotel or car rental.