This deal is brought to you from our Friends Premium-Flights.com
With any hope, global health concerns will have mellowed in the months to come, and people will return to the skies again safely. When you do, wouldn’t it be nice to discover an incredible part of the world in the comfort of business class, at virtually unheard of prices?
If you can get yourself to Paris, you absolutely can, with business class to Australia under $1100 round trip, and plenty of other destinations on offer too. If Paris doesn’t work, there are super low prices available from Lisbon, Porto, Barcelona or Madrid too.
Making things even more tempting, there’s flexible options out there for cancellations or changes to encourage bookings, so even if plans change in a few months, you’ve got options.
All tickets booked between March 6th and March 31st 2020 can be rebooked once without a rebooking fee to a new travel date not later than December 31st 2020. If the original fare is no longer available, the corresponding difference must be paid. This applies to all Lufthansa tickets with at least one Lufthansa Group flight number. In case of a Light Fare please contact your service center in case of rebooking.
These fares are available until the end of June.
How To Book These Flight Deals
The cheapest fares can be found via OTA’s or the airline itself.
- £799 Dubai Business Class Round Trip
- £800 New Delhi Business Class Round Trip
- £850 Punta Cana Business Class Round Trip
- £850 Hong Kong Business Class Round Trip
- £940 Bangkok Business Class Round Trip
- £870 Singapore Business Class Round Trip
- £900 Bogota Business Class Round Trip
- £850 Sao Paulo Business Class Round Trip
- £850 Buenos Aires Business Class Round Trip
- £895 Lima Business Class Round Trip
- £860 Johannesburg Business Class Round Trip
- £952 Brisbane Business Class Round Trip
- £920 Auckland Business Class Round Trip
- £900 Melbourne Business Class Round Trip
- £950 Sydney Business Class Round Trip
Happy booking : )
Amazing – who’d have thought you’d ever see such a fare.
The only problem is that SIN won’t let you in, if you start from France. Not even to transit.
Have booked via ZRH and SIN to SYD in late June and hoping things are better by then. Mixing Swiss and BA. Just need to work out how to have 2 FF numbers on booking
Just booked BUd-SLC RT with DL for 816$ in business. The Deal. Works with KLM and AF too different cities in US from BUD bookable until next year.
Leave a comment