There’s been a lot of pop and fizzle in the early days of Black Friday offers this year, with more fizzle than pop.
Singapore Air is here to fix that, with some of the best offers of the year, including $999 premium economy from US gateways to most of Asia, and sub $2000 business class from the USA to Europe.
Economy in the $500’s, for a cabin which can easily rival some other airlines premium economy experiences, is not bad either.
Singapore Air Black Friday Deals
Singapore Air appears to be one of the few airlines that actually cares about making people smile this Black Friday. While other airlines pretend that we have no concept of what a good deal is, or was, Singapore is out with deals that would’ve been classed as bargains before the pandemic, and certainly are now.
From US gateways across the country, from New York to the West Coast, there are fantastic offers, even including premium economy round trip below $900. Fun fact: Singapore Air serves champagne in premium!
Here’s a breakdown of the best deals by cabin. All prices are round trip!
Premium Economy Deals
- $849 San Francisco to Hong Kong
- $849 Los Angeles to Tokyo
- $849 Los Angeles to Taipei
- $849 New York (JFK) to Frankfurt
- $849 Houston to Manchester (UK)
- $999 US Cities to Bangkok or Phuket
Business Class Deals
- $1999 New York (JFK) to Frankfurt
- $2999 San Francisco to Hong Kong
- $2999 Los Angeles to Tokyo
- $2999 Los Angeles to Taipei
- $3299 US Cities To Bangkok
Singapore Air offers one of the world’s best experiences in all cabins, and particularly in economy and premium economy, where it’s a perennial top 3. Business class is also lovely, and if you happen to have the budget to stretch to first class, it’s otherworldly.