Everyone loves a promo code. I’d even argue there’s an extra special feeling when you enter it into the promo field and it says “applied”. British Airways has launched a £50/€50/$50 and £100/€100/$100 promo offer when you spend at least 300 or 600 in your respective currency. The offer is available to US, UK and Europe, so we wanted to highlight a few key deals from the US and Europe which are even sweeter thanks to the promo.
There’s a £50/€50/$50 off code when you spend at least 300 in local currency, and £100/€100/$100 when you spend 600 or more. Since there are some fantastic economy and premium economy deal out there hovering right around those prices, there are some real gems to book. Here’s how to redeem the codes…
- Search for flights that trigger the spending promo.
- On the payment page you will enter the promo code – not before.
- Enter FLYBA100GB, FLYBA50GB, FLYBA50US, FLYBA100US.
- Here’s the USA landing page, and the UK landing page.
Premium economy is worth it when it’s “worth it” and £100 off makes that extra true. Here are a few great premium economy deals worth eyeing, with the prices adjusted to reflect the discount, like…
From The UK…
- £507 London to Abu Dhabi Premium Economy (Jan 2020-June 2020)
- £541 Inverness to Boston Premium Economy (Nov 2019, Jan-Feb 2020)
- £556 London to Dubai Premium Economy (Jan 2020-June 2020)
- £673 London to New York Premium Economy (Jan 2020-June 2020)
From The USA…
- $275 Los Angeles to London Economy (Jan 2020 – September 2020)
- $287 New York to London Economy (Jan 2020 – September 2020)
- $287 Boston to London Economy (Jan 2020 – September 2020)
- $828 Miami to Barcelona Premium Economy (Jan 2020 – May 2020)
That’s it, go forth and hunt for a great flight deal which is made better by the promotion!
These offers must be booked by October 28th for travel from October 24, 2019 – March 30, 2020. You need to login to your Executive Club account to use the offer, but if you don’t already have an account that’s totally fine. You can create one here.
Once logged in, you just go through the booking process after finding dates that work, and when you see a field that says voucher or promo code, stick your fifty or hundred code in there and watch the price drop. It feels nice…