Singapore Changi has a free movie theatre and a butterfly garden, just FYI…
We all know the stressful feeling of dealing with tight connections. Do I run? Do I have to re-clear security? Is there a place where I can get some decent food before my next flight? Fortunately, some airports make this experience a whole lot easier than others. The World Airport Awards offer independent airport rankings based on 13.73 million airport questionnaires, ranking the passenger experience at every turn. With merits like clear signage, quality food, speed of immigration queues and range of passenger facilities, such as shower rooms, the survey identifies the airports which turn transit from a negative experience into a positive. Here are the ten best airports for connecting flights…
10. Frankfurt Airport, Germany
9. Tokyo Narita International Airport, Japan
8. Amsterdam Airport Schipol, Netherlands
7. Tokyo Haneda Airport, Japan.
6. Doha Hamad International, Qatar.
4. Munich International Airport, Germany.
3. Seoul Incheon Airport, South Korea
2. Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore.
1. Hong Kong International Airport