Travel has a reputation for being expensive. First, there’s flights, then hotels, transfers, meals and attractions and when you add it all up, it can be a headache. But when you can tick off a few amazing European cities with flights and at least two nights of hotels included for £99 per person, there’s so many reasons to go for it. British Airways September Sale is on, so here are the best deals on offer…
The Holiday Deals
British Airways Sale (check it out here) is now on, and there are deals like £1350 business class from London to places all over, but the real standouts here are the European package holidays, which get 2 people flights + a hotel room to share for as low as £99 per person. That means for under £200, all you need to do is buy food, and probably a few drinks to celebrate…
Some of the best standout deals we found in the British Airways September Sale include trips to Italy, Spain or France under £99 per person. Even five star hotel options start at £131 per person. Yes, with flights and at least two nights of hotel departing from London, like…
- £99 p.p Venice with flights + 2 nights of 4* hotel
- £99 p.p Barcelona with flights + 2 nights of 3* hotel
- £99 p.p Prague with flights + 2 nights of 4* Intercontinental hotel
- £104 p.p Nice with flights + 2 nights of 4* hotel
- £104 p.p Milan with flights + 2 nights of 4* hotel
- £111 p.p Verona with flights + 2 nights of 4* hotel
- £112 p.p Krakow with flights + 2 nights of 4* hotel
Five star options are also on sale, like…
- £130 p.p Sofia with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £132 p.p Bilbao with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £143 p.p. Warsaw with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £144 p.p Amsterdam with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £149 p.p Malaga with flights +2 nights 5* hotel
- £154 p.p. Porto with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £155 p.p. Vienna with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £155 p.p. Lisbon with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £157 p.p. Stockholm with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
- £160 p.p Helsinki with flights + 2 nights 5* hotel
Here are some examples where business class is under £220 per person, with 2 or 3 nights of 5 star hotel included too. There’s even Venice with business class + 3 nights for £198 per person.
When You Can Travel
The best deals are for travel from now through February 2020 and into March 2020. Typically, the lowest prices are for November, December, January and February and the best way to search them is by using BA’s surprisingly easy “flexible date” finder. Basically, just click the links above, select a city from the drop down menu, don’t select a date and then just select a month.
By playing around with flexible dates on a month to month basis, you’ll quickly find which month offers the lowest prices for what you want. You can filter by things like 3, 4 or 5 star hotel, or business class flights only, if you roll that way.
How To Book These Bargains
Booking is super easy. Just click the links above which take you directly to the type of deal discussed. Simply sort through calendar month dates that work for you, leaving things open to month rather than specifying specific dates. If your travel is more than 5 weeks away, you can always put down a deposit and pay the rest over time with no interest or gimmicks.
These offers are an amazing way to see Europe, and the British Airways tool for customising a perfect trip is surprisingly great. This really couldn’t be easier, so the only question is: where to? Our picks? Rome off season, Madrid any season, Krakow any day and Sofia. But you really can’t go wrong…
These cheap deals are crazy! Now I just gotta get a cheap flight to London to connect!
QQ – will Hilton or Hyatt count holidays booked through BA Holidays as an eligible stay and provide status benefits? I’m assuming that the answer will be no.
Any coverage of the recent air safety directive on BA’s a320n’s?
Essentially BA care so little for their customers that they’ve crammed too many seats into their new airframes. The regulator has issued a directive meaning they can’t actually use the last 2 rows of seating when at typical loads as it would effect the stability of the airframe in flight.
Profit before passengers: defined.
Leave a comment