You can’t argue with it…
Marriott Rewards “Moments” have quickly become one of the most aspirational ways to use points. There’s no one size fits all, and not every “moment” will appeal to everyone, but chances are at least one moment really will wow you – and fortunately, some of these “moments” last a lot longer. From VIP concert tickets to private Michelin starred chef dinners and ultra luxurious hotel getaways, somehow these gems remain under the radar. We’ve taken a look at the final “bid” price for some of the coolest moments, so here’s proof…
Three Nights Ritz Carlton Abama, Spain – With Michelin Starred Dinner, Wine, Couples Massage And More…
This is one of many to kick yourself on. Winter sun is precious, and this magic Marriott Moments package brought so much added value. It was overlooked because the headline was simply about Stargazing, which made many people gloss over the actual included details. Big mistake…
- Three-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton Adults-only Deluxe Tagor’ Villa Room, garden view
- Personalized check-in and personal Villa attendant
- Complimentary buggy available for your stay
- Selection of appetizers, water, soft drinks, beer and wine served at the pool area
- Personalized Canarian Wine Tasting
- Private Stargazing Experience: Picnic by Two-Michelin Star restaurant M.B or One-Michelin Star Kabuki at Abama Beach, joined by an Astronomer to explain the wonders of award-winning Tenerife sky
- Sommelier choice of wine for the Private Stargazing Experience
- Abama Traditional couples´massage
- One-night access to the hotel’s wellness experience (water circuit)
- Experience is for two people
Standard Marriott Rewards Points Rate: 50,000 points per night, without breakfast. So, 150,000 minimum points without any of the above extras included – just the room.
Marriott Rewards Moments Final Price: 77,500 Points for everything, with breakfast.
Travel With The Bayern Munich Team On Private Flight, 2 Night Hotel Stay, VIP Match Tickets, Dinner With The Team In Athens…
Marriott Moments offers lots of VIP suite tickets and one off experiences, but there’s no doubt this falls more into the “priceless” category. For any major football fan (the one played with feet) this is off the charts. Private plane with the team from Germany to Athens, stay at the team hotel, VIP match tickets, private tour of Athens, private dinner with the team, and a flight back home on the team plane. Thats nuts.
- Two tickets to fly to Athens, Greece with the FC Bayern München team abroad a private plane from Munich, Germany.
- A two-night stay, including breakfast, at a hotel.
- Two VIP tickets to the FC Bayern München match.
- Sightseeing tour for two around Athens.
- Two seats at dinner with FC Bayern München team and officials.
- Two tickets to fly with the FC Bayern München team abroad a private plane back to Munich, Germany.
Standard Marriott Rewards Points Rate: 50,000+ Points Per Night for Hotel, so 100,000 Points.
Marriott Rewards Moments Final Price: 197,500 Points.
Impossible Reservation: Dinner For Two With Wine At The World’s Best Restaurant Osteria Francescana In Modena, Italy…
And then there was one. Osteria Francescana has been top three in the World’s 50 Best list for a long time now, but this year it took the crown. Osteria Francescana, helmed by world famous chef Massimo Bottura is the world’s best restaurant and is not exactly cheap. A tasting menu can fetch over €350 per person, not including wine. But through Marriott Moments, you could’ve scored the impossible reservation and saved a boat load of money…
- Multi-course dinner for two at chef Massimo Bottura’s three-Michelin star restaurant Osteria Francescana
- Wine pairings to accompany the meal.
Standard dinner + wine pairing cost: €390 per person.
Marriott Rewards Moments Final Price: 75,000 Points – with just one bid!
There are lots of current offers, many of which can be instantly purchased from 35,000 points. You can get two suite tickets to a bunch of concerts beginning around 45,000 points, and even suite tickets for huge sporting events from 50,000 points. These experiences are for two people, so about 25,000 points per person. There are also Michelin starred chef dinners, including one that’s flying under the radar with Saison in San Francisco, and another in Beijing.